Interserver has been around since 1999 and it has grown from a small venture to one of the top web hosting service providers across the globe. It is known for the top quality services and expert support for all customers.
Based on the demand, Interserver expanded its services from shared hosting to cloud hosting, dedicated servers, VPS and much more. The company not only provides a free domain with every package but it also promises a 30-day money-back guarantee. The 99.9% uptime and highly secure servers are a plus to a long list of features.
Interserver Review 2020
Interserver started its services back in 1999 when the number of services providers was limited. With time, the demand for different services increased and Interserver kept on modifying its list of features and services as per the customers’ demand.
From the requirement of WordPress hosting to cloud hosting, Interserver is one of the leading players in the industry. The best part about their services is that they have kept the prices in the affordable range which made it easier for the start-ups and freelancers to use their services.
Interserver’s top quality services attracted Fortune 500 companies as well as making their portfolio even more lucrative.
Interserver Hosting Features
- Free migration: For any customer who is already running a website, migrating it to a new server is a lot of work. Not all customers possess the required knowledge to complete the task properly. The team of experts at Interserver provides free migration services to all users. The only thing customers have to do is to take a complete backup of the cPanel on the old server and the team will take care of the rest.
- Free website builder: In the admin panel of Interserver you can access Sitepad services which are a well-known website builder. It comes with more than 300 themes and a lot of additional features like 40+ widgets.
- Email service: There are a lot of customers who depend on email services to run their businesses properly. Interserver promises a fast and secure email system. They have an automated compromised email account detection system which ensures the server will not get blacklisted by ISPs due to spam mailing.
- 24/7 WordPress Support: WordPress has become a household name to develop websites. It is not only the most used content management system across the world but it is extremely easy to use as well. Interserver has a dedicated team of experts that provide customer support for the users running their websites on WordPress.
- 99.9% uptime: Interserver promises 99.9% uptime for all websites.
Interserver Hosting Plans and Pricing
Interserver provides a lot of options to choose from in terms of web hosting packages. You can choose the best-suited packages based on your requirements. Some of the most famous packages are as follows:
- Web Hosting: Under Web Hosting or shared hosting, Interserver provides four different packages that are Standard, Pro (which is for resellers), Windows ASP.net and Private email hosting. The cheapest package under the Standard package starts at as low as $5/month which gives you access to unmetered space and bandwidth.
- Cloud VPS: Starting with 1 core VPS which costs only $6 per month, Interserver has 12 options to choose from under Linux VPS. On the other hand, Windows VPS costs a minimum of $10 and you will have an option of 16 packages to choose from. Interserver also has WordPress VPS which has 16 different options and the minimum one will give you 250 GB storage along with 2 TB bandwidth for just $6 per month.
- Dedicated Servers: The minimum package under Dedicated servers start at just $299 per month which will give you 60 GB storage and 10 TB transfer on a 1 GB port.
Interserver Uptime and Performance
Interserver has included a 99.9% uptime guarantee in SLA that means if it fails to provide so it gives compensation to the customer in the form of credit. On average, a website hosted with Interserver takes 420 ms for a 450 KB page.
Security of Interserver
The company has both online and offline security in place to keep the data secure. The data centers have power backup, raised floors, fire and water protection system, manned security, and many other features. All the servers are equipped with firewalls to protect them from hackers and DDoS attacks.
Interserver has three data centers located in Secaucus and Los Angeles.
Pros and Cons of Interserver
Pros of Interserver
- Price lock guarantee: Interserver promises that it will not increase the price of the package you have chosen.
- Support options: Interserver provides high-quality support via different channels including phone, email or live chat. They also have a very easy-to-understand knowledgebase.
- WordPress support: Keeping the high demand for WordPress hosting in mind, Interserver has deployed a special team of WordPress experts to provide support 24/7.
- Affordability: The pricing of all the packages under Interserver web hosting is affordable for individuals and companies of all sizes.
Cons of Interserver
- Weekly backups: One of the major issues that customers face with Interserver is that they do not have a daily backup system.
Interserver Discount Offers
If you use the following link then you will get first month hosting in just $0.01 and the coupon code will be applied automatically.
Recommended Review Articles to Read:
- WP Engine Reviews
- WPX Hosting Review 2020
- Flywheel Reviews 2020
- Kinsta Features, Pricing, and Alternatives
- Cloudways WordPress Hosting Review
- Pressable Review 2020
- Pressidium Features, Pricing, and Alternatives
- Liquid Web Review
Final Words on Interserver Reviews
Being one of the older players, Interserver has gained a lot of good faith among the customers with its best services and affordable pricing. Interserver has modified its list of services according to the latest demand which makes it one of the most desired web hosts. The regularly updated servers and top-notch customer service make it possible to retain customers in this competitive time.