Bluehost is the most popular web hosting provider company which was founded by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth in Provo, Utah in 2003. It is officially WordPress recommended hosting provider since 2006. It can handle huge website traffic and if in any case, you need support from Bluehost then they are available to help you 24/7.
- 1 Bluehost Review 2020
- 2 Bluehost Hosting Plans and Features
- 3 Bluehost Shared Hosting Plans
- 4 Bluehost Pricing
- 5 Bluehost Speed and Performance
- 6 Bluehost Data Centers
- 7 Bluehost Customer Support
- 8 Refund Policy
- 9 Bluehost Pros and Cons
- 10 Is Bluehost Right Hosting for You?
- 11 Bluehost Discount
- 12 Bluehost Alternatives
- 13 Final Words on Bluehost Review 2020
Bluehost Review 2020
Bluehost offers too many features to its customers and some of them are free like free domain name, free SSL, free website builder and many more. Read our full Bluehost review article to know all these features.
Bluehost Hosting Plans and Features
Bluehost offers all types of web hosting plans for freelancers, bloggers, small business owners, and big companies. These plans are shared hosting, WordPress hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, and WooCommerce hosting.
- Shared Hosting: If you want to start your first website then shared hosting is the best choice for you. When you start getting more traffic to your website then you can upgrade the plan according to your requirement.
- WordPress Hosting: If you are going to create a WordPress website then choose WordPress hosting. It is designed only for WordPress websites. It will also increase your website performance and prevents common virus attacks.
- Dedicated Hosting: This hosting is suitable for websites that receive a large volume of traffic. Here you have to manage the server yourself.
- VPS Hosting: It is an upgraded version of shared WP hosting where you can virtual dedicated resources.
- WooCommerce Hosting: If you want to start your online store then choose WooCommerce hosting. It is a WooCommerce plugin that helps users to build an ecommerce store on the WordPress platform.
They offer four shared hosting plans: Basic, Plus, Choice Plus, and Pro.
1. Basic Plan: In the Basic plan, you can host one website with 50GB of SSD storage space and unmetered bandwidth. In addition, you will get one free domain and a free SSL certificate.
2. Plus Plan: Here, you can host an unlimited number of websites with unlimited SSD storage and bandwidth. In addition, you will have a free domain, free SSL, unlimited parked and subdomains, Spam experts and 1 office 365 mailbox free for 30 days.
3. Choice Plus: This plan has the same features as the Plus plan. Here you will get free domain privacy and CodeGuard Basic.
4. Pro Plan: Here, you will have all the features of the Choice Plus plan but in addition, you will have 2 Spam experts and one dedicated IP address.
|Plan Name||Price at|
|Shared WordPress Hosting||Basic||$3.95/mo||$7.99/mo|
|Managed WordPress Hosting||Build||$19.95/mo||$29.99/mo|
Bluehost Speed and Performance
If you want your website to load faster then you need fast web hosting services. Bluehost is doing the best job here. We have tested our own website which is hosted on Bluehost through the Pingdom tool and found that the website loads in 1.20s which is faster than 87% of all other websites.
This is the best performance from Bluehost and it helps in improving the user experience and also improves the website ranking in search engines.
Bluehost Data Centers
It has one data center which is located in Provo, Utah. There is no other data center mentioned on the Bluehost website.
Bluehost Customer Support
Bluehost has it’s in house team of experts who provide 24/7 customer support through phone calls, email, and chat. Their support contact number is 888-401-4678. If you have any questions about Bluehost then you can contact them through call or live chat before getting Bluehost services.
If you are not satisfied with Bluehost services then you can cancel their services within 30 days. You will get a full refund of your hosting services.
Bluehost Pros and Cons
Like other web hosting providers, Bluehost also has some pros and cons which are mentioned below.
- A free domain name for the first year.
- Free SSL certificate.
- One-click WordPress install.
- 24/7 Customer support.
- 30 Day money-back guarantee.
- Affordable hosting plans without any hidden charges.
- Reliable hosting company. (Powering more than 2 Million websites worldwide)
- Lowest downtime.
- The domain name is free for the first year only. At the time of domain renewal, the domain pricing is a little higher than other domain registrars.
Is Bluehost Right Hosting for You?
Bluehost is a WordPress recommended hosting company and also it is the most popular among bloggers and small business owners. You can definitely choose it to host your website.
Currently, Bluehost offers a 50% discount to its new customers. They also offer a huge hosting discount on special days like New Year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale.
Final Words on Bluehost Review 2020
Here, we have provided Bluehost review for the 2020 year with all their hosting plans, pricing, features, pros, cons, alternatives and discount offers. It is one of the best WordPress hosting providers. I hope you have liked our Bluehost review article.
Please provide your valuable feedback on our Bluehost reviews through the following comment section.
Check out other web hosting reviews: